Team Online Reservation Request Form
By submitting this online form I acknowledge that I have read the 2017 National Match Lodging Procedures.
Please provide all information, so that we can process your form accurately.
|Hut - 4 Single beds||$51.00 per night, rented by room|
|RV Site - Full Service||$46.01 per site, per night|
|Tent Camping - 1 site||$23.54 per site, per night|
|Barracks Bed - 1 single bed||$13.00 per night, per bed|
|**Prices include tax**
*You may request a specific hut by number, we will try to honor your request, but cannot guarantee.
Teams must be able to provide proof of being a NRA/CMP Affiliated Club or State Association. This is critical, as this information will be verified through the NRA/CMP prior to processing your reservation request.
Reservations are processed in the order in which they are received.
The Point of Contact is responsible for the following:
1. Completing and submitting a 2017 National Match Team Reservation Form and requesting the total number of beds/lodging units with arrival and departure dates - the request must be completed and submitted online between 8am March 1, 2017 and 8am March 31, 2017 Walk-ins will not be accepted.
2. Making a deposit payment on all reservations equal to the first night’s rental on each property reserved once confirmation has been received from Camp Perry - This deposit is not refundable for any reason. The deposit payment should not be submitted with the reservation request; payment will be requested after reservations have been confirmed by the Camp Perry Lodging Office. Deposits must be received within 14 days after the confirmation notification has been received to guarantee reservations. Deposit payments may not be moved to cover the cost of another bed, but are transferable when upgrading types of accommodations only.
3. All changes and cancellations to reservations: Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to confirmed arrival date. Changes to reservations must be made prior to check-in. Once the reservation has been checked-in, the renter is obligated to pay the full rental amount. Changes or cancellations can only be made by the POC. No refunds will be given for early departure.
4. Picking-up and signing for all reservations at the rental office on arrival date. Check in time for all reservations is from 2:00 PM until 10:00 PM EST. Reservations that are not picked up by 10:00 PM EST on the arrival date will be considered cancelled unless arrangements have been made with the Lodging Office prior to the office closing at 10:00PM. Check out must be accomplished no later than 10:00 AM EST for all properties except the RV Park. Check out time for the RV Park is noon. Ensure the rental unit is cleared and all keys returned on the morning of departure. Additional charges will be incurred for late checkouts, no shows/failure to cancel, and lost keys.
5. Making payments in full on all reservations at check-in
6. Ensuring that all team members are aware of the National Match Lodging procedures and Camp Perry regulations
* Military Teams should continue to contact the Camp Perry Logistics Office and complete the necessary forms for military barracks for National Match 2017 Lodging. Military Teams who wish to request module or hut lodging should submit a Team Reservation Request form based on the above Team Reservation criteria. Military Teams will be given a 3rd priority on quarters. Do not submit a Team Reservation Request if you have already submitted a request for barracks through the Camp Perry Logistics Office.